Join me on Sunday, April 28th (3-5 pm, $55+GST) at Yoga Public, 280 Fort St for this year’s Ayurvedic Spring Reset!
According to Ayurveda, the change of seasons is the natural time to reset ourselves, boost Agni (metabolism), and remove Ama (toxins). Learn about the complementary healing practices of Ayurveda and yoga to engage in a transformative process to restore balance, wellness and clarity.
During the 2-hour workshop, you will:
- Lay the groundwork for understanding the principles of Ayurveda
- Deepen your understanding of the body-mind connection
- Uncover the methodology of a 5-day cleanse to integrate all your new knowledge!
You will gain access to exclusive online content I have created to guide you through your cleanse. This supporting material will present simple daily practices to incorporate into each day of the cleanse, including recipes, guided audio meditations, journaling prompts, and more. The online content will be made available for 31 days after the workshop for you to have the flexibility to conduct your cleanse according to your schedule.
A cleanse is an excellent yearly practice that offers lasting benefits, such as:
- Improving digestion by learning to deeply listen to your body
- Trusting in the inherent wisdom of yourself
- Feeling lighter, brighter, and more clear
- Realigning with what nourishes and serves you.
If you have participated in a reset/cleanse with me before, please note that its format continues to evolve. I’m continually evolving in my understanding of Ayurveda and incorporating the latest scientific research; this updated program reflects deeper insights.
This practice is excellent for both beginners and seasoned pros; find support and community in embarking on this journey together.
To register, please visit www.yogapublic.com.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me here.