Are you recovering from an injury, dealing with pain, or needing a more personalized approach to your yoga practice?
A personalized private yoga session is a value-packed way to get you closer to your goals, without the distractions of a group class.
Our time together one-on-one is a chance to ask the questions you’ve also wanted to ask and get clarification on what’s right for you. Not every yoga pose works for everyone – plus, we change!
Doing just one session can be a HUGE benefit for learning proper alignment, posture modifications, and getting adjustments that suit your current needs, while outlining a plan for moving forward.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEEDS, GOALS, AND DESIRES?
Over the years I’ve had the honour of helping a bunch of folks with a variety of goals, including:
- Injury management and prevention
- Working with chronic pain / disease
- Improving awareness of spinal posture
- Building strength and joint mobility
- Seeking modifications for yoga practice to suit specific needs
- Developing lung capacity through pranayama (yogic breathwork)
- Establishing a customized home yoga / meditation practice that complements one’s life
- Adapting practice to an aging body
But it’s not all pain and problems! I also teach private yoga classes to celebrate birthdays and special occasions 😉
I’m here to meet you exactly where you are. Whether your desire is to have fun or something more serious, I can take your needs and goals, and turn them into a supportive and interesting practice that’s right for you.
AS YOUR PRIVATE YOGA TEACHER, I SEE MY ROLE AS:
- Being a gentle and compassionate accountability partner in your yoga journey
- Helping you see your blind spots (trust me, we all have them) and where you might be overlooking something or holding yourself back
- Sharing a wealth of knowledge in anatomy and yoga, built over a decade’s worth of experience
- Having a sharp eye for proper alignment to prevent or further aggravate injury
- Crafting a fun and functional practice for you that supports your evolution
60-minute sessions can be conducted online (video call) or in-person. Sessions can be purchased singularly ($115+tax) or as a three-pack ($297+tax, ie $99 per session) to enable longer term support.*
Intrigued? Send me a message to get started – >>>
*I openly share my pricing because I know that it’s a factor. Let’s not beat around the bush. If you work for a company that offers you a Lifestyle Spending Account, then private yoga definitely falls into that category. There is no pressure to commit to more than one session, and I can say with full confidence that you will gain loads of knowledge and value from just one hour together.