Enjoy a library of yoga practices to get you through these weird and challenging times.
PANDEMIC PRACTICE EXPERIENCE
with Adrienne Shum
In the interest of providing you more PPE, welcome to our Pandemic Practice Experience!
Here at your fingertips is a handpicked collection of over two dozen full-length yoga classes – ranging in styles from gentle Yin to invigorating Ashtanga, plus a soothing sound bath meditation (scroll down to see the class descriptions). Choose a practice that suits your moods and needs, at the time it fits into your schedule.
This class library highlights the favourite practices we have live-streamed during the COVID-19 pandemic. By providing them in this format, we hope they can support your health and healing as we continue to navigate this turbulent time.
May you be happy, healthy, and safe.
P.S. It is not our intention to make light of a serious health and safety global crisis by having a silly name for this offering. Our response to stress is to make bad jokes. Thank you for your understanding.
- 2 x 60-minute Ashtanga: Ashtanga is a traditional practice with a set sequence; find depth and nuance as you continually revisit postures.
- 3 x 60-minute Flow: An all-levels flow class that pairs breath and functional movement. Build strength, mobility and energy.
- 2 x 60-minute and 2 x 75-minute Flow & Slow: A 60 minute all-levels flow class that pairs breath and functional movement. We finish slowly to help calm the nervous system, with either a yin or meditation practice.
- 3 x 60-minute and 2 x 75-minute Yin: A 60 minute slow style of practice that is aimed to release tension and down-regulate the nervous system.
- 6 x 75-minute Yin Yang: For half of practice, we explore Yin: the slower, more contemplative approach to practice. For the other half, we explore Yang: the more activated approach. Notice the contrasts; get agile.
- 1 x 60-minute Sound Bath: A sound bath is a meditation on sound: this simple but profound practice asks us to focus and truly listen. It can be done either seated or lying down; get cozy and tune in.