We are honoured to continue offering online yoga as we weather the turbulence of COVID-19’s third wave.
The Pandemic Practice Experience (PPE) is a library of over two dozen yoga practices – ranging from soothing Yin to invigorating Ashtanga, including a meditative sound bath. Choose a class that suits your moods and needs, at a time that works best for you.
Access begins on the day of purchase and lasts for 30 days. Buy it again, like you would a monthly pass.
Hello! We are pivoting away from running livestream yoga classes in May. Thank you to those that have been attending since we launched the offering in October – we appreciate you.
In the meantime, I encourage you to check out our online meditation courses.
To stay in touch, please subscribe to my newsletter to know what’s coming up.
Happy spring! Welcome to the April livestream yoga schedule! We release an updated schedule on a monthly basis, in order to stay agile with the changing times. Please note the following changes:
- All weekday classes remain 60 minutes long
- Like previously, Thursday evening classes are biweekly
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the start of a class.
Otherwise, the details remain the same:
- All classes will be live on YouTube (with 24-hour replay)
- All classes are purchased individually and offered on a sliding scale basis
- One hour before the scheduled class, you will be emailed a link to access the class.
The Saravat Ayurvedic Rituals website has gotten a refresh! It is beautiful both inside and out. Have a look here!